Traditional approaches to pelvic health and core exercise focus too much attention on one segment of the core when the most important should be to balance and counterbalance our everyday living.
The Hypopressive – Low Pressure Fitness program addresses the true essence of the ‘core’ to perform synergistically as intended and is a global postural and breathing technique that considers the functional tensegrity of the human body.
Some of the benefits of practising
- Tones abdominal and perineal involuntary muscles
- Diastasis healing
- Improves posture
- Prevents hernias
- Regulates breathing patterns
- Improves pelvic floor dysfunctions
- Improves intra-abdominal pressure management
- Decreases anxiety and increases self-confidence
- Increases and regulates blood flow
- Prevents joint and muscle injuries
- Improves core function
To know more About LOW-PRESSURE FITNESS in Postpartum Recovery check the links below.
Check our clients’ feedback from Hypopressives classes.