- This event has passed.
December 8, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am$150
HYPOPRESSIVEs or Low-Pressure Fitness is a gentle postural training system that uses myofascial stretching, and respiratory re-education for core improvement.
The term ‘HYPOpressive’ refers to a decrease or reduction in pressure. This form of exercise reduces pressure to the thoracic, abdominal and pelvic cavities, whereas traditional exercises, abdominal training, gravity, as well as the majority of our daily activities are HYPERpressive – they increase intra-abdominal pressure.
Hypopressive exercises are great for toning the abdominal muscles and are especially suitable for people who suffer from back pain, women during the postpartum period
- Reduction of waist circumference. Postural Reeducation
- Diastasis Healing
- Preparation for childbirth and postpartum recovery.
- Recovery of the pelvic floor.
- Improvement of sexual function.
- Improvement of the quality of life
- Improvement of intestinal transit.
- Improvement of respiratory efficiency.
- Improvement of joint mobility and flexibility.
- Reduction of muscle tension
Price: 150 AED
Location: Dubai, Umm Suqeim, Jumeirah 3, street 10 8B.
Directions: Please turn right from Jumeirah Road (D94), before ENOC 1035 petrol station.
Landmark: near the Mosque, behind the bus stop.